Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mei Mei hair



Audrey's friend Mei Mei often wears her hair in ponytails. Her head is covered with lovely, thick, dark hair, and she has a sweet mother who is interested in styling it. I confess to my incompentence and lack of enthusiasm with regard to hair. (I am willing to invest in good cut, but not daily updos.) Audrey, however, has convinced me to try out Mei Mei hair on several occasions. Apparently, it is all the rage among the toddler set. It must be painful because she has to hold her bunny's hand to endure it. (Again, I am not good at hair.) It must be worth the suffering, though, because she is so pleased with the result. Yesterday, she insisted that I photograph her hairstyle so that she can show Mei Mei.

1 comment:

katie said...

i'm so glad you're here. ponytails and all...
keep posting my friend!!